- Tournament Rules
- Drugs in Sport
- UK Anti-Doping Rules 2015
- FIQ/World Bowling Anti-Doping Rules
- Guidance for Coaches
- Contact Us
To view the SAYBC Gallery click on the image to the left, then use your mouse or keyboard to move forward and backwards through the photos.
STBA BULLYING POLICY
In order to encourage positive relationships and behaviour and for effective learning and teaching to take place, children and adults must feel physically and emotionally safe.
- The wilful, conscious abuse of power to hurt.
- To be classed as �bullying� the behaviour is either REPEATED or PERSISTENT.
BULLYING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN ANY FORM:
- Verbal e.g. name calling
- Social e.g. being left out
- Material e.g. possessions stolen, property damaged, extortion
- Mental e.g. threats, intimidation, writing notes, text messages, e-mail
- Physical e.g. kicking, punching, pushing
POSITIVE STEPS TO MINIMISE BULLYING
Children are encouraged to be:
ENCOURAGING APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR
1. Children will be praised for kind and caring behaviour as often as possible.
2. For children who are experiencing problems the Junior President and Vice President can be approached. They would offer advice, support and friendship.
3. In the YBC, there will be collective responsibility. There will be no innocent by-stander. Children will know it is their responsibility to report any bullying they have witnessed.
4. During all League Games and tournaments, the children will be encouraged to co-operate and participate in a safe and friendly environment.
5. The wearing of League and Competition shirts is actively encouraged in order to:
- Make all children feel part of the YBC
- Promote inclusion and equality
- Improve security